INDEX OF CONTENT
About Articles Extra
Astronomy and Space Affairs
Alienprotection is not science fiction
– How NASAs "Man in Black" actually fights against invaders from outer space
Antonov 225, the real jumbo queen
– The largest airplanes in the world and how they perform
Asteroid hits are more likely than insect bites
– Why mankind simply seems to have more luck than the dinosaurs
Astronauts test in a vacuum chamber
– A personal test of how astronaut candidates experience and withstand unconciousness in critical situations
Brite Austria Microsatellite
– How a small Alpine country in Europebecomes an independent space research nation
Earth is a natural nuclear reactor
– Why a US scientist figures we are living on a thin, fragile egg shell
Earth without moon? A disaster!
– What life on earth – if there were any – would be like without the man on the moon.
Elevator into space realistic?
– Why the fun pun from Roald Dahls "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" could come true – in carbon
Exoplanet Gliese an optional Earth?
– Search for a new home for mankind is not only a matter of space distances.
Gravitation cut off?
– Why weightlessness on earth might soon no longer be a myth
Mars experience for 520 days
– Moscows Institute for Biomedical Problems will simulate a trip to our neighbor planet inside a plywood mockup. The candidates will be locked up for one and a half years
Mars and deep space trips possible with hibernation trick?
– How manned space flight could turn into a sleeping business where long distance is concerned
Mars mission in the desert of Utah
– Simulating mans first visit to our neighbor planet in a remote habitat
Regolith (moon dust) could become a major resource
– How the race for the moon might become an economical war for mankinds energy and oxygen resources
Sea Orbiter to conquer oceans mysteries
– How a huge floating island will help to save the world and explore outer space as well
Tumbleweed rolling across Mars territory?
– Why kingsized globes copied from mother nature might be the future for planetary exploration